Thursday, May 7, 2009

The first of many to come

I'm so excited to finally be a part of the blogging world.
I have been a professional muralist and faux finisher for thirteen years.I created my official website
www.debbysinteriorartwork.com over four years ago.It is chock full of photos and videos.
So why create a blog? I thought it would be fun to share with everyone what I'm creating on a day to day basis whether it be paintings on canvas, pet portraits, Polymer clay jewelry, art collector cards,
ect....Yes, I do all of this and more.I guess you can say I'm an art addict.
I'm also blessed to have a wonderful husband who is also an artist.I'm hoping to post some of his artwork and videos as well.We'll see if he let's me :)

I may post some artwork from my wonderfully talented friends now and then also so I hope you enjoy my blog and I would love to hear from you.
Thanks for checking it out.


I painted this mural yesterday for a lovely young college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment